Often called a Porta Nailer by the trade, the ratcheted design allows the user to strike the hardwood flooring nailer as many times as necessary to countersink the cleat (nail).
Ideal floor nailing tool for both the professional and DIY floor installer.
• Adjustment-free, ratchet mechanism
• Mounted for standard 19mm solid flooring
• Lightweight for improved manoeuvrability
• Large composite base to increase stability and minimize damage to pre-finished floors
• Quick loading magazine with a spring-loaded nail pusher
• Ergonomic, comfort grip handle
• Quick and easy access for maintenance
• Weight - 3.5kg
• Dimensions - 451mm (H) x 365mm (L)